Donate

To Donate to Nathan Allison's Future Film Production Education Please Click Below

Friday, February 24, 2012

Spoken Word Inspired by my DTS and Thailand


I know my daddy he can make an emerald grow out of thin air
When sons and daughters used to say it's not worth investing there

You see there's a world starving for value and meaning
A culture with so many hearts bleeding
Asking in the silence of the night, am I worth it? Am I lovable? Am I good enough?

So what picture will your actions paint to a world in pain
Will it look more like a gavel slammed down on the wood grain or a blood stained cross that fell into the ground?
Will you be the place where the lost get found?

What story are you writing with your life?
You see your identity is the ink and your actions the Pen to answer the question, who will love me when?
I've lost my wife to addiction, no family no pension. I'm stuck in the cycle of no hope for tomorrow.

May your mouth be full of love drenched words and your heart wide open for the Son of glory to welcome home every poor, lost orphan.

This is the good news, this is the wide open door paid for in blood. And this door, this amazing man who paid that price, He lives inside of you. So what I am saying, what my spirit is imploring is Let Him out to every person you didn't know you were ignoring. So Let the King of Glory enter your family, your work place, and your city through you! For You precious prince, precious princess our the very living gates of Heaven!
(John 7:37-39)
Because the King of Glory has made his home in You! You are forever royalty!
So take this mandate and every week celebrate every prodigal that has come home, and every heart that's been made whole, every body that has been restored, and all the families made new. For this my precious child, this my dreaming boy and girl is the icing on the cake of your inheritance. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment