Donate

To Donate to Nathan Allison's Future Film Production Education Please Click Below

Monday, November 7, 2011

Week 3 - George & Laurie Hull - Restoring The Foundations



This week was a rather rough one for me and if I took a survey of the rest of the students I believe they would all concur. I found out that I have believed a lot of lies about myself and others and still had some heart wounds that needed to be healed.
One thing that stood out during this week is that I had somewhat devalued how important it is to have your heart healed. This season of my life has seemed to have been a lot about observing and learning. God has really downloaded a lot since I have been up here in Canada. I am so glad that in that week and the following weeks I received so much freedom and deliverance.

Due to my own personal experience in knowing the truth (Jesus) and having Him set me free I will not start a ministry of any kind with out making room for the healing of the heart. This is something I believe this has been something that has not been emphasized enough in the body of Christ. If our hearts are not healed and we have hidden hurts, the enemy waits to poke that spoke and then we hurt others. It is often true hurt people hurt people.

I had a powerful ministry session where Jesus turned up in one of my childhood memories and removed the hurt and pain and spoke so much love and courage into my heart. I also received so many God beliefs from God to replace the lies that I believed and I am still declaring them until they become who I am. I covet your prayers for me in this process.

No comments:

Post a Comment